Google Has Combined It’s Local Map Search With Organic Results!
So how does this effect you…
- Since you do business locally you need to get all over Google Places.
- Traditional search engine strategies (Bloging for one) that help a website rank high will have more importance.
- Reviews will be easier for consumers to find. You must work on good Customer service and getting reviews published.
- You may see less website traffic because addresses and phone numbers are easier to find in the search engine results. .
What the Dealer Should Do?
It will be hard for you to rank well for local search without a well-optimized website, a claimed optimized Google Places page and social media program centered around a blog.
- Set up or claim your Google pages/local account at http://bit.ly/gooclaim. Fill out your listing as completely as possible, including images. Add as many categories as you can (five as of now).
- Start asking people to leave reviews on your Google Places page as well as on third-party sites.
- If you don’t have a social media program get one started today!