Who wouldn’t have liked to have been the first one to discover oil?
Ok, let me get a little closer to home.
- How would you like to have been the first and only dealer to use television?
- Or, how would you like to be the only dealer who knows how to use direct mail?
- Imagine if you were the only dealer who really knew how to hold a big sales event.
- The only one that had a website!
Well those are all dreams. But, can you imagine the competitive advantage you would have had with any of those bullet points.
Ok here’s your chance. Be the first dealer in your market to really execute social media the right way.
Here’s the platform.
Being the first will provide you with a significant advantage in your market.
- First, most of your competitors won’t have the expertise or the resources to implement a good program. Lets face it, you can find a direct mail company on every corner but there aren’t many people who really understand social media.
- Second, most dealers don’t understand social media and will go down the wrong path, leading to frustration and very little ROI.
You have an opportunity to dominate the fastest growing media platform the world has ever seen.
The fact that you’re reading this blog means you probably get it. But be careful of the advise you get from others who have input in your RV Advertising. There’s a lot of pot holes.
Now you just need to learn how to capitalize on it. The key is to understand the ROI of social media. You can’t look at it like traditional media. The rewards are built on relationship selling and not retail selling.
Social Media requires a lot of activity. It’s not expensive to get into but it takes time and daily commitment.
If you believe in Relationship Selling You’ll Love Social Media. Be the first you’ll be glad you were.
Let me know if your the first in your market to do it right!