I have a friend who is a social guru. He received this email early one morning.
“Your presentation is currently being featured on the SlideShare homepage by our editorial team.
We thank you for this terrific presentation, that has been chosen from amongst the thousands that are uploaded to SlideShare everday.”
He wrote saying he posted this at 6:13 AM and in less than an hour of his presentation, he had received over 1,259 views. The results are terrific. The simple lesson here is don’t neglect SlideShare as a tool to promote your dealership. It takes only minutes to upload your presentation and allows you to do a number of things with it:
- Embed slideshows into your own blog or website
- Share slideshows publicly or privately. There are several ways to share privately.
- Synch audio to your slides. I have used this tool and I really like it.
- Market your own events on SlideShare. This is an easy way to get people’s attention, make a strong believable proposition, relate the value and ask for the order.
- Have your customers upload slide shows of there latest trip.
Join groups to connect with SlideShare members who share your interests. Soon you will see some groups set up like this amongst dealers to share ideas. We’re going to call this Dealer Share.
Download the original PowerPoint / Pdf file
SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations. It is a great tool for fun presentations of dealership products. Creatively you can have alot of impact with this tool.
Here are a few SlideShare presentations that might be of interest:
- Social Media 101 Explained by Fishing Analogy, Park&Co
- The Brand Gap, Neutron (over 500,000 views)
- Razorfish – Digital Outlook Report
If you have a unique selling proposition this would be the first place to start. Sell the relevant value to your customers and how they can take advantage of it.